Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
Salt is an indispensable nutrient for animals that consume plant fodder (green fodder, silage, hay, straw, cereal grains) that contain insufficient amounts of sodium (Na) and chlorine (Cl). Both minerals are essential for the maintenance of the ionic balance of the body fluids of animals.
In the case of dairy cows, the extraction of salt from the licks is a prerequisite for subsequent consumption of an appropriate amount of fodder, which in turn ensures that the cow can fully use the potential for milk production.
Licks are taken by licking them by the animals. In order for salt intake to be appropriate for a given group of animals, licks should be available 'ad libitum'. This will not cause excessive salt consumption, which would be a threat to the health or life of the animals. After the sodium and chlorine requirements are met, the animals will lick only the amount of salt that will cover that requirement.
- cows and beef cattle,
- forest game,
Benefits of using:
- Supplementing the deficiency of minerals,
- Support for the proper functioning of the nervous and immune systems of animals,
- Improving the appetite of animals,
- Providing animals with conditions for proper growth and reproduction,
- Improvement of the general appearance of animals (better condition of the coat, proper growth).
Purpose and method of application:
Product taken up by animals on the licking principle. It allows you to replenish the deficiencies of minerals.
- sodium chloride - min. 94%