- Effectively prevents possible calcium deficiencies in plants.
- Provides nitrogen quickly absorbed by plants, which contributes to their better, more intensive growth.
- It is especially recommended for use in crops with a higher demand for calcium, such as fruit and vegetables.
- It strengthens cell walls, thanks to which it increases the resistance of fruit and vegetables to possible damage during transport and increases their durability in storage.
- Total nitrogen (N): 16%
- Phosphorus pentoxide (P205): 0%
- Potassium Oxide (K20): 0%
- Calcium Oxide: 26.5%
The dose of fertilizer in a concentrated solution: 30 kg / 100 l of water.
Accurate fertilization recommendations, taking into account the specific conditions of the farm, are developed on the basis of the results of the water analysis. Please contact ICL advisors.
Before using Nova Calcium for the first time or when changing the applied doses, we recommend performing a test on a small area of cultivation. Due to the varied cultivation conditions beyond our control, ICL is not responsible for the negative effects of using fertilizers.