Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
Bi terra is a soil microbiological preparation based on specially selected naturally occurring microorganisms in the soil. It contributes to the creation of unfavorable conditions for the occurrence of soil pests in agricultural, vegetable and fruit crops. The preparation helps to naturally limit damage to the roots of cultivated plants by soil pests by changing their habitat and wintering environment as a result of the decomposition and mineralization of organic matter, which promotes their development.
Specially selected and selected strains:
Bacteria Bacillus sp. In an amount not lower than 1x109 JTK per gram of product
Non-pathogenic saprophytic fungi in the amount of not less than 5x107 spores per 1 gram of the product
Non-pathogenic soil actinomycetes in the amount of not less than 5x106 - 1x107 spores per 1 gram of the product
bi terra contains specially selected microorganisms that colonize the soil near the roots of cultivated plants, which contributes to their proper development and better resistance to stress conditions. It also positively influences the size and quality of the crop. As a result of the activity of microorganisms and the production of various substances, such as vitamins, organic acids, enzymes and others, the environment around the roots becomes unattractive for pests, which significantly reduces their occurrence.
bi terra naturally reduces the occurrence of pests that feed on the roots of cultivated plants, such as: the larvae of turtles, wireworms, swollen moths, larvae of the owlish moths, the Colorado potato beetle, grubs and other wintering in the soil occurring in agricultural, fruit and vegetable crops.
- It does not cause pest resistance and is highly effective
- Provides natural protection of plants against pathogens
- Increases plant resistance to stress and adverse environmental factors
- Regular use promotes a significant reduction in the number of soil pests
- Increases the yield and quality of the crop
- Agricultural plants 1 kg / ha / 250-350 l of water 2 - 3 treatments per season. The first treatment should be performed in the spring
- Fruit plants 2 kg / ha / 300-500 l of water 2 - 5 treatments per season. The first treatment should be performed in the spring
- Vegetable plants 2 kg / ha / 300-500 l of water 2 - 5 treatments per season. The first treatment should be performed in the spring
Preparation of the working solution:
Prepare the solution 1-2 hours before treatment, mix before spraying.
Use in the morning, in the evening or in cloudy and windless weather, at a temperature between + 12 ° C and + 30 ° C.
It is the only preparation on the market in the form of a loose powder (powder) containing such a huge amount of bacteria per gram.
Do not use with fungicides.