Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
bi root is a soil bacterial preparation based on specially selected naturally occurring microorganisms of the genus Bacillus .. It contributes to the creation of unfavorable soil conditions that reduce the occurrence of pests in vegetable, fruit and agricultural plants. The preparation contributes to the natural reduction of damage to crops caused by pests by changing the environment of their occurrence and wintering as a result of decomposition and mineralization of organic matter, which promotes their development.
Specially selected and selected strains of Bacillus sp. Bacteria in the amount of not less than 1x109 JTK in 1 gram of the product.
bi root contains specially selected microorganisms that colonize the soil near the roots of cultivated plants, favoring better availability of nutrients to them, which affects the proper development of the root system, better resistance of plants to stress conditions and indirectly positively affects the size and quality of the crop. Natural substances secreted by these bacteria, such as vitamins, organic acids and others, strengthen the plants in general and change the environment around them, discouraging pests from attacking them.
Bi-root naturally reduces the occurrence of pests feeding on the roots, root necks and stems of cultivated plants, including: larvae of garbage, bites, fruit, leaf rollers, fleas, sweet sticks, Colorado beetles, caterpillars, white moth, moths, thrips, aphids and others pests occurring in agricultural, fruit and vegetable crops.
- Provides the right amount of beneficial microorganisms within the roots of cultivated plants
- It limits the development of pest larvae, creating an unfavorable environment for their occurrence
- It has a positive effect on the rapid decomposition of organic matter, which is the habitat of pests
- It causes a natural stimulation of plant growth and development and quick regeneration after damage
- It naturally reduces the occurrence of pathogens, affecting the health of crops, the amount and quality of crops
- Agricultural plants 1 kg / ha / 250-350 l of water 2 - 3 treatments per season
- Fruit plants 2 kg / ha / 300-500 l of water 2 - 5 treatments per season
- Vegetable plants 2 kg / ha / 300-500 l of water 2 - 5 treatments per season
- Watering vegetable seedlings and soaking seedlings with 25 g / 10 l of water
Preparation of the working solution:
Mix the preparation with a little water (until dissolved), then add it to the sprayer with water and mix. It is recommended to use the preparation with humic acids.
It is the only preparation on the market in the form of a loose powder (powder) containing such a huge amount of bacteria per gram.
Do not use with fungicides.