Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
- Plants grow up to 50-70 cm in height.
- They have an upright, branched habit.
- Soft stems are prone to lodging.
- Large leaves grow on internally hollow stems, providing high-protein feed for cattle, pigs and poultry.
- The plants grow back quickly, which means that up to 4 cuts can be obtained in one season.
- Clover feed has a very good nutritional value - it is high in protein and nutrients, and low in dry matter and crude fiber.
- It performs best on fresh, light, fertile and moist soil.
- It requires a lot of light and a sufficiently high temperature.
- The plant is sensitive to drought.
- Sowing from mid-April to mid-May.
- Cultivation in rows, every 10-20 cm.
- The sowing depth should not exceed 1.5 cm.
- Clover emergence is sensitive to soil crusting.
- in pure sowing 15-20 kg / ha,
- in mixtures with Westerwold ryegrass, the proportions are 15 kg of clover and 10 kg of ryegrass.