Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
The fertilizer is especially recommended for use in periods of increased nitrogen demand and when soil application may not bring the expected results (drought).
Additional components of the fertilizer improve the economic efficiency of nitrogen fertilization application in general and reduce the loss of the component.
The Brilliance formula, thanks to the reduction of the surface tension of the working liquid and increasing the adhesion, additionally increases the efficiency of fertilization and accompanying treatments.
Recommendations: The fertilizer is recommended for use in periods of high nitrogen demand (early development stages) and in periods of difficult uptake from the soil due to water deficit (late development stages).
- N - 26%
- MgO - 3,1
- Mo - 0,001
- very good nitrogen nutrition, especially in periods of high demand for this ingredient combined with difficulties in uptake,
- no disturbance of nitrogen pathways - no negative impact on yield reduction,
- building the yielding potential from the early development stages,
- providing a significant amount of nitrogen easily absorbed by the plant (it is very important when it is not possible to collect it from the soil - drought),
- magnesium to improve photosynthesis - production intensification,
- molybdenum and nickel - key microelements for nitrogen transformation (increase in the efficiency of its use),
- biostimulating and anti-stress effect - titanium,
- Brilliance formula - increased adhesion, picking efficiency