Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
You can buy this product without placing an online order at one of our stores in your area. Check where the product is in stock.Check availability
Recommended for the preparation of substrates for growing vegetables and flowers, in fruit and berry crops, strawberries, potatoes and vegetables.
- high availability of nutrients - quick and easy uptake
- high efficiency - two forms of nitrogen
- phosphorus in the best and fastest digestible form
- sulfur in the form of sulphate - best absorbed by plants
Composition of the fertilizer:
EC fertilizer NPK fertilizer (MgO + SO3) 12.0 - 11.0 - 18.0 (3.0 +16.0) with boron, iron, manganese, zinc.
- 12.0% (N) total nitrogen;
- 4.3% (N) ammonium nitrogen;
- 7.7% (N) amide nitrogen;
- 11.0% (P2O5) phosphorus pentoxide soluble in neutral ammonium citrate solution and water;
- 7.1% (P2O5) phosphorus pentoxide soluble in water;
- 18.0% (K2O) water-soluble potassium oxide;
- 3.0% (MgO) total magnesium oxide;
- 16.0% (SO3) total sulfur trioxide;
- 0.03% (B) total boron;
- 0.5% (Fe) total iron;
- 0.12% (Mn) total manganese;
- 0.04% (Zn) total zinc.
- Low chloride content.
- It contains 1% of silicon (Si).