Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
MAXIMUS Amino Calcium contains 11% CaO. In the fertilizer, calcium is complexed with amino acids. The content of amino acids influences the quick and effective uptake of calcium ions by the sprayed fruit. Amino acids used in foliar fertilization can be directly involved in the plant's metabolism.
The use of amino acids, especially glycine and proline, improves the condition of plants, resistance to abiotic stresses, and stimulates plants to grow and develop.
Composition (% m / m):
- CaO: 11.0
- MgO: 3.0
- B: 0.8
- Cu: 0.5
- Fe: 2.0
- Mn: 3.0
- Mo: 0.002
- Zn: 3.0
- Organic nitrogen: 5.5
- Total amino acids: 34.0
- Free Amino Acids: 20.0
- Calcium with MAXIMUS Amino Calcium is much more effective than calcium used in the form of salt or chelates. This is due to the faster uptake of calcium amino acid complexes by the fruit and their greater mobility in the plant. In the case of amino acid complexes, the entire applied molecule is taken - amino acids, including the calcium ion. In the case of synthetic chelates, the chelator must give up the ion to the plant.
- MAXIMUS Amino Calcium prevents the occurrence of calcium deficiencies in fruits, thus preventing the development of physiological diseases caused by calcium deficiency. It has a positive effect on the action of endogenous and exogenous plant hormones as well as the fertility of flowers and fruit setting. Applied before flowering, it improves the vitality of flowers and improves pollination and fertilization.
- The fertilizer has a beneficial, stimulating effect on a number of enzyme systems responsible for key life processes in the plant.
- MAXIMUS Amino Calcium has a soothing effect on the effects of biotic and abiotic stress through stimulating actions on enzymes and is characterized by a high content of proline, hydroxyproline and glycine.
- MAXIMUS Amino Calcium is also a rich source of many microelements important from the point of view of plant physiology. Contains essential for plant metabolism: zinc, boron, manganese, molybdenum, iron and copper.
- The use of MAXIMUS Amino Calcium leads to uniform ripening of the fruit and provides them with high firmness.
- MAXIMUS Amino Calcium promotes the long storage of fruit and extends the shelf life of fruit in trade.
- MAXIMUS Amino Calcium used in the cultivation of stone trees effectively prevents fruit cracking.