Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
The fertilizer can also be successfully used in the cultivation of other plant species in critical phases.
A product with an increased content of the key ingredients for cereal plants: copper and manganese, which protect plant cells against diseases and the harmful effects of stress (sun, fungi, insects). The contained amino acid has both a nutritional and a stimulating function for plants. The use of fertilizer in the early stages of development affects the amount of the crop, and in later stages - its quality, i.e. it provides better quality parameters of the grain (protein, gluten content). The MPC2 formula significantly improves the plant's resistance and stimulates its proper growth, thus ensuring high quality of the obtained crops.
The product can be successfully mixed with other fertilizers and plant protection products.
The total sum of micronutrients in the MAXIMUS AminoMicro Cereals fertilizer is 133.8 g per 1 kg.
Recommendations: The full effectiveness of micronutrient nutrition is achieved with 2 or 3 applications of the fertilizer (one autumn treatment and two spring treatments for winter cereals, two treatments for spring cereals).
Composition (% m / m):
- increases the number of fully knotted ears,
- strengthens resistance to fungal diseases and stress,
- provides better-formed kernels,
- provides better quality parameters of the grain (protein and gluten content),
- supplements even hidden micronutrient deficiencies,
- has a positive effect on the quantity and quality of the crop,
- increases the resistance of plants to abiotic and biotic stresses,
- the contained amino acid nourishes and stimulates the plants.