Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
- The highest quality universal substrate for the cultivation of all indoor, balcony and terrace plants
- The initial dose of fertilizer provides the necessary nutrients for the first 8 weeks after planting
- Natural PERLITE of volcanic origin loosens the structure of the substrate and ensures proper water management
- Root activator strengthens the root system
The highest quality, universal, perfectly composed substrate for planting all plants grown at home, on the balcony, terrace or in the garden. The substrate can be successfully used for transplanting green and flowering plants. The exclusive recipe based on selected peat fractions, contains refining additives that have a positive effect on the development of your plants:
the starting dose of the fertilizer provides access to nutrients for 8 weeks after planting the plant
natural PERLIT creates a light and permeable structure and perfect drainage
the root activator supports the even distribution of nutrients and ensures stable development of the root ball
Thanks to the use of this substrate, your plants will grow healthy and beautiful.
The substrate is certified by the RPP
We pay special attention to the protection and restoration of natural peat bogs. As a result, the foundation for responsible peat production "Responsibly Produced Peat" awarded our substrates with the RPP label, which guarantees that the peat used for production comes from natural deposits that are constantly undergoing rehabilitation.
Replant your plants at least every 2 years, as the substrate loses its positive properties over time, and the growing root ball needs space to grow.
Directions for use:
- Replant your plants at least every 2 years, as the substrate loses its positive properties over time, and the growing root ball needs space to grow. For planting, prepare a pot with a diameter slightly larger (about 2 cm) than the diameter of the root ball. Too large a pot will not be suitable. The pot or container should have drainage holes for draining excess water.
- Before planting the plant, mix and loosen the structure of the substrate to break up any lumps. At the bottom of the pot, it is worth adding a drainage layer (e.g. a few small pebbles or expanded clay), then fill 1/3 of the pot with the substrate, forming a funnel-shaped depression in the middle.
- Take the plant out of the old pot, slightly loosen the root ball and remove any dead roots. Place the plant's root ball in the depression with gentle pressure until it is below the rim of the pot. If the root ball protrudes above the pot, remove some soil or change the pot to a larger one.
- Thoroughly cover the root ball with the remaining substrate, while gently pressing it deeper to fill all gaps and stabilize the entire plant.
- After planting, water the plant abundantly. The substrate contains a starting dose of nutrients, so the first fertilization can be carried out after 8 weeks.
A growing substrate. PH value (CaCl2): 5.0 - 6.5. Ingredients: high peat, perlite, lime, NPK fertilizer, silicon phosphorus fertilizer.