Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
- extra long acting
- no risk of over-fertilization
- only one fertilization per season
- easy to use
Osmocote Substral is a long-lasting fertilizer for conifers, rhododendrons, azaleas, blueberries and other acidophilic plants. Properly selected ingredients of the Osmocote fertilizer meet the requirements of these plants and guarantee visible results in the season. The unique formula of the polymer coating causes the fertilizer to gradually be released into the soil under the influence of moisture and temperature of the substrate. The plant therefore receives a small dose of nutrients that is tailored to its needs. Thanks to this, the Osmocote fertilizer works for a very long time, up to 6 months - one fertilization per season is enough, without the risk of over-fertilization. The fertilizer is very efficient, plants can use up to 85% of nutrients compared to ordinary granules, where it is only 25%. The use of Osmocote at the time of planting and transplanting gives excellent results.
Basic dose - 50 g / m plant height.
Planting. Older plants
50g per running meter of a conifer
40 g / m2 of soil
75g / m2 of soil
Basic dose - 75 g / m2.
After applying fertilizer, the plants should be watered if it does not rain within 48 hours.
How to reduce the occurrence of moss?
- Increase the pH - liming the lawn
- Carry out lawn scarification twice a year (spring and autumn)
- Fertilize from March to October
- Use a seeder to obtain an even application
EC FERTILIZER NPK (Mg) 15 + 08 + 10 (2)% (m / m) with a mixture of microelements.
- Total nitrogen (N) 15%, of which 7.9% ammonium, 7.1% nitrate,
- phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) 8% soluble in neutral ammonium citrate solution and water, 7% soluble in water,
- potassium oxide (K2O) 10% dissolved in water,
- magnesium oxide (MgO) 2% (1.4% dissolved in water),
with a mixture of micronutrients:
- boron (B) 0.02% sol. in water,
- copper (Cu) 0.047% (0.035 dissolution in water),
- iron (Fe) 0.4% (0.09% sol. in water),
- manganese (Mn) 0.06% (0.01 water sol.),
- molybdenum (Mo) 0.02% (0.016% soluble in water),
- zinc (Zn) 0.015% (0.010% dissolution in water.