Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
- quickly visible effects
- efficient concentrate
- 100% water-soluble
- combines fertilization with watering
Magiczna Stiła Substral is a specialized fertilizer for fruit and vegetables. Provides greater resistance to disease, more plump fruit and greater yields, results quickly visible. The fertilizer can be used once a week, its application is simple and convenient - it combines watering with fertilization. Highly efficient concentrate means that the packaging is enough for several hundred liters of water. The fertilizer is easily absorbed by plants, does not pose a risk of over-fertilization and burnout, provides quick and visible results. A special mixture rich in macro and microelements will satisfy all the needs of your fruit and vegetables.
Dissolve the powder in a watering can or use a special dispenser at the end of the hose. Foliar fertilization in the garden.
Do not pour over flower buds in full sun.
Basic dose for foliar fertilization - 1 g per 1 L of water (two teaspoons - per 10 L watering can).
Apple tree 3-6 treatments from the third week after flowering
Cherries from production of buds to harvest every 2 weeks
Strawberries 2-3 treatments from the beginning of flowering to fruit setting
Lettuce 2-3 treatments 3 weeks after planting
Tomato 2-3 treatments from the stage of fruit setting
Cucumbers and other vegetables 2-3 treatments per season
EC FERTILIZER NPK 15 + 10 + 31% (m / m).
- Total nitrogen (N) 15%, including ammonium 1.7%, nitrate 9.0%, amide 4.3%,
- phosphorus pentoxide (P2O5) 10% soluble in neutral ammonium citrate solution and water,
- potassium oxide (K2O) 31% dissolved in water
with a mixture of micronutrients
- boron (B) 0.03% soluble in water,
- copper (Cu) 0.07% sol. in water, chelated in EDTA,
- iron (Fe) 0.14% sol. in water, chelated in DTPA,
- manganese (Mn) 0.07% sol. in water, chelated in EDTA,
- molybdenum (Mo) 0.001% sol. in water,
- zinc (Zn) 0.07% solubilized in water, chelated in EDTA.