Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
A full-fledged composition, rich in potassium, phosphorus and nitrogen has a positive effect on the development of root buds and the rapid development of a strong root system. The fertilizer provides excellent conditions for rapid regeneration of plants weakened by transplanting or changing the environment.
- for fertilizing conifers and newly planted or transplanted rhododendrons
- has a positive effect on the process of creating and regenerating the root ball
- efficiency: 1.2 kg is enough to prepare almost 100 liters of substrate
- nitrogen (N) - 7%
- phosphorus (P2O5) - 21%
- potassium (K2O) - 7%
boron (B) 0.04%, copper (Cu) 0.1%, iron (Fe) 0.2%, manganese (Mn) 0.17%, molybdenum (Mo) 0.01%, zinc (Zn) 0.035 %
Use from March to August, when planting plants or for rooting plants that are already growing. Fall fertilizer should be applied from September. The fertilizer can be used in two ways:
Fertilization at planting:
- Measure out the right amount of fertilizer, depending on the size of the plants:
- plants up to a height of 0.5 m - a dose of 15-20 g of fertilizer,
- plants above 0.5 m high - a dose of 30-40 g of fertilizer.
Improving the rooting of plants already growing:
- Measure the right amount of fertilizer, allocating 30-40 g of fertilizer per 1 m of height / diameter of the plant.
- Sprinkle the fertilizer evenly around the plant and mix it with the topsoil as much as possible.
- After applying fertilizer, water the plant abundantly.
1 handful is about 30 - 40 g of fertilizer.