Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
- Gentleman is the latest winter bread wheat registered in 2020.
- It is characterized by a high and stable level of yield in both medium-intensive and intensive cultivation technology.
- It is perfect for medium-quality and better soils.
- It is a medium-short-stalk wheat with high resistance to lodging as well as resistance to grain shedding.
- Nice grain, with a high MTZ, very well balanced, with a low proportion of glute.
- It has very good grain purchasing and baking quality.
- Gentleman shows good resistance to diseases, especially high resistance to brittleness of the stalk base, yellow and brown rust, ear fusariosis and powdery mildew.
- According to German research, thanks to good disease resistance, the use of fungicides and growth regulators can be limited, thus increasing the economy of cultivating this wheat. Adding to this a high yield and very good baking quality, this puts Gentleman Winter Wheat on a high income level.
- The sowing rate in the optimal sowing term is 300-350 germinating seeds per m2, i.e. ca. 160-180 kg / ha.