Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
- DANKO winter wheat of high fertility. It yields particularly high in northern and western Poland.
- Highest tolerance to faulty crop rotation and out of balance pH.
- Due to the high tolerance to soil acidification, it is perfect for medium-quality soils and in poor culture. Recommended for cultivation in class IIIb to IVb soils.
- Reduta has excellent quality parameters of grain, on the border of the E / A group and excellent baking parameters of flour.
- Wheat with a very good resistance to diseases, particularly high resistance to: fusariosis of the ears, diseases of the base of the stalk and yellow rust.
- Works well in grain monoculture and sowing after maize.
- It is a short variety with good lodging resistance.
- It is characterized by medium earliness, of the Comandor and Hondia wheat types.
- It has very good winter hardiness (4.5).
- Grain of medium thickness (MTZ approx. 44-48 g), with good uniformity, very high density and a low proportion of glue.
- The recommended sowing rate in the optimal sowing term is 350-390 germinating seeds per 1 m² (ca. 170-190 kg / ha).
- In the case of early sowing and intensive cultivation technology, the rate should be reduced by 10%.
- In the case of delayed sowing, the sowing rate should be increased by 10%.