Would you like to ask about this product?Wyślij nam pytanie lub sprawdź o co pytali inni klienci.
This product is available in our stores
- Effectively reduces soil acidification
- Effectively maintains the correct soil pH
- It significantly increases the size and quality of crops
- It stimulates the absorption of phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and soil nitrogen
- It improves the physical properties of the soil and its structure
- Develops the root system of plants
- It improves the absorption of water and the availability of minerals as well as oxygenation of the soil
- It limits the harmful effects of heavy metals
- It works extremely effectively and immediately
- It significantly increases the bioavailability of fertilizers, reducing the overall cost of fertilization.
The most important features
- total calcium (CaO) content 53.8% (± 2.3%)
- calcium carbonate (CaCO3) content ≤98%
- humidity 0.15%
- reactivity and solubility 100%
- neutralization number 54%
- granules fraction 2-6mm
- fertilizing lime, variety 04
- EC FERTILIZER - LIMESTING AGENT (fine limestone G.1.1b)
- meets the requirements of Regulation (EC) No. 2003/2003
Dobromir Progressive lime
It is made of extremely finely ground carbonate lime flour, a raw material with the highest chemical activity, which contains practically no impurities or water. 100% reactivity is a measure of how quickly the lime reacts with the soil!
It is intended for use in all types of field crops, horticulture, horticulture, forestry and grasslands, where it is necessary to quickly deacidify and maintain an optimal soil pH. Thanks to the stable and dry granules, it is extremely easy to sow on soil with all types of spreaders. It can be used all year round in all agrotechnical periods, before sowing or for top dressing.
By using an innovative lime granulation technology without the addition of water or other binding substances, a new generation product of the highest quality available on the market was obtained.
Granulated progressive lime and its oxide counterpart
Despite its excellent water solubility and extremely high reactivity, granular progressive lime requires slightly longer application time than oxide lime to be effective. The effects are visible within a few months of use, and soil de-acidification performed in this way is fully effective and, most importantly, long-term. The key factors in terms of the effectiveness of this type of fertilizer are the degree of its chemical activity, lack of water content and the level of fragmentation. In the case of Dobromir granular progressive lime, all these factors have been optimized to the maximum.
When to use our granular progressive lime?
As a rule, Dobromir progressive granulated lime can be used throughout the year, both after and before the scheduled sowing date. At the same time, however, it must be remembered that due to the optimal development of plants, the crops should not be planted immediately after liming. Moreover, this process should not be combined with the use of slurries or manure due to the risk of chemical reactions. Lime fixes nitrogen and stops it being released into the soil.
How to dose Dobromir granular progressive lime?
As for the recommended doses, they depend on the type of substrate, as well as its pH. Different doses of lime should be used for heavy soil with a pH lower than 5 and for light soil with the same pH. Product dosage details can be found on the product sheets. Please note that these are indicative doses. So that they can be accurately determined, a soil pH test must be carried out. This is done by chemical and agricultural stations.