Decorative stone in an elegant black color, of natural origin. The product is characterized by high mechanical strength and complete frost resistance. The stone's low water absorption means that it does not change its color over time. However, if any color changes are visible, it can be easily washed and the aggregate's aesthetic value can be quickly restored. Black - the elegant color of the product makes it easy to combine with other colors and fractions present in small garden or city architecture. A big advantage is that the stone, after soaking, e.g. during rainfall, acquires a unique black gloss. This aggregate is obtained during the process of crushing thick rock fragments and can be used many times for a different purpose.
The color of the stone may slightly differ between batches due to the colors of the obtained deposit.
Why is it worth buying the product?
- frost-resistant properties
- has high mechanical resistance
- easy to clean
- natural origin
Most common use:
- mulching material around ornamental plants in flowerbeds, rockeries
- decorative material, loose around tall stands in cities or gardens
- a filler for decorative and protective bands around buildings or fences
- component of rock gardens, edges of reservoirs and ponds
- an element of creating garden or urban architecture