Seed breeding: HR Strzelce
- Novelty! Registration 2020
- No. 1 yielding in Poland in 2021 (PDO COBORU) !!!
- No. 1 yielding in Poland in 2020 (PDO COBORU) !!!
- No. 1 in extremely dry 2019 (COBORU - registered) !!!
- High fat content in grains 8/9
- High grain density 6/9
- Delicate husk: 27% - Highest yield of grain without husk in 2018 - 2020
What to pay special attention to to produce high-density RAMBO oats:
- Sowing date: the later the oat sowing date, the more the grain density will decrease;
- Sowing density: high sowing rates should be avoided, especially at earlier sowing dates. In oats, the main shoot is of the greatest importance for the yield and quality (hectolitre). With dense sowing, secondary shoots with lower productivity and with lower density oat grains are produced;
- Nitrogen fertilization: the hectolitre weight drops with too much nitrogen fertilization;
- Shortening the field: application of too large doses of growth regulators (e.g. Moddus) in the shooting phase, the blade may also reduce the density of oat grain, it is better to use divided doses of 0.2-0.3l in BBCH 31 and 0.15-0.2l in BBCH 39 ;
- Lodging: the lodging of the canopy has a negative effect on the density of the oat grain;